FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are the chemicals and sprays you use toxic for my family?
No. Pest Control Australia, only use ‘pyrethrum’ based, ‘synthetic pyrethroid’ based and/or ‘botanical’ based sprays, dusts and gels for the safety and well being of all
Will there be a strong odour after the treatment is carried out?
No. The best part of using our services is that most treatments are odourless. We only use nil odour or low odour ‘control agents’ so there is never any air borne insecticidal residue within your home.
Will we have to leave the house for the day after treatment?
Not for the day. We recommend that you vacate the home until such time as the spray has dried (not for any ‘toxic’ reasons. Simply, so that you don’t slip on any wet surfaces.
Will my pets be okay after treating the home?
Do I have to do any preparations before you come over to treat?
No. Treatment for cockroaches, for example, has come a long way over the past decade. We use the latest gels for pest control, which are extremely effective in eradicating pests.
If it rains on the day of treatment, will it wash all the insecticides away?
No. We use the most advanced external control agents such as ‘Biflex Ultra’. This low toxic but effective insecticide is insoluble and will not be leached away by rainfall or watering of gardens.
I received a flyer in my letter box offering a $50 general pest control treatment.
I wouldn’t. Often these offers can come from unreliable or untrustworthy companies that are not licensed pest technicians, nor are they insured. They also use toxic control agents (the more toxic the insecticide is, the cheaper it is to purchase). They are also notoriously difficult to locate if you have an ongoing pest problem a few weeks after treatment.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
Contact us today for a free quote, for all your Pest Control Sunshine Coast Needs.